YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE.
This User Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida applicable to contracts made and performed there without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
By accessing and using this site, you accept and agree to be bound, without modification, limitation or qualification, by these terms. If you do not accept any of the terms stated here, you must not use this site. Exposure Studios may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise this User Agreement at any time by updating this posting. Users are bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the User Agreement.
All Content on this site is protected by Federal Copyright Laws. This site and all materials contained within the site, including images, text, audio and video are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may be covered by other restrictions as well.
- Exposure Studios expressly prohibits the copying and distribution of any protected materials on the Site, except for the purposes of fair use as defined in the copyright laws.
- Fair use of copyrighted material includes the use of protected materials for noncommercial educational purposes, such as teaching, scholarship, research, criticism, commentary, and news reporting.
- Unless otherwise noted, users who wish to download or print any text or image files from the Site for such uses are welcome to do so without the express permission of Exposure Studios.
- Unauthorized commercial exploitation of protected materials is specifically prohibited. Anyone wishing to use any of files or images contained in this site for commercial use or any purpose other than fair use as defined by the copyright laws.
- All requests for permission to reproduce protected materials for commercial use should be addressed directly to Exposure Studios.